mardi 7 avril 2015

HOLIDAYS

MY HOLIDAYS

The 26 of march I took a train in Montpellier for up to Paris. When I arrived to Paris I took a taxi to go in the house of my grand father. The 27 march I go to the house of my uncle. The 28 march I go in Reims to see my cousins. The day after i came back to home, for the diner we go to the restaurant, a chinese restaurant because here in Spain the spanish restaurants aren't good. I go to sleep and when I woke up I eat a little bit and I go in Soissons to saw my friends and we go watch fast and furious 7. This with my firend was a exelent day.When we end to watch the movie we go to eat inthe city and after eat we go to walk on the city. And I end the week with my family and my friends. This was so cool.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire